Hit the Beach
Whether they’re surfers, sunbathers, snorkelers, or shell collectors, ocean lovers will find the best beaches in the world with Moon.
Books on Beaches
Recent Articles on Beaches
- Enjoying Water Sports in Aruba—Without Planning Ahead Want to try kitesurfing, tubing, or renting a waverunner? Palm Beach has dozens of independent operators that provide spur-of-the-moment, unscheduled activities. Learn more about last-minute water adventures in Aruba.
- The Best of Aruba in One Week You’ll get plenty of gorgeous beaches, azure water, and memorable sunsets in this seven-day itinerary—and you’ll also head inland to explore the culture and unique topography of Aruba.
- Belize’s Lighthouse Reef Atoll and Half Moon Caye On Lighthouse Reef Atoll, you’ll find Half Moon Caye, a historical natural monument and protected area with a lighthouse, bird sanctuary, shipwrecks, and incredible diving spots offshore. Author Lily Girma shares everything you need to know about this interesting area.
- Take a Day Cruise to Isla Tortuga off the Nicoya Peninsula Isla Tortuga is as close to an idyllic tropical isle as you’ll find in Costa Rica. A favorite destination of excursion boats, this island makes for a superb day drip. Learn more about taking a cruise to Isla Tortuga.
- If you could only recommend one beach in Los Cabos, which would it be?
Best of Beaches
- Best Beaches along Florida’s Gulf Coast Florida Gulf Coast beaches have a diverse amount of sand types, sea life, and natural settings—and an equally wide range of waterside activity. Here’s a guide to the best beaches all along the coast.
- Best Beaches in Los Cabos along the Corridor Author Nikki Goth Itoi points you toward the best places to take a dip or lay your towel along the 29-kilometer stretch of beautiful coastline between San José del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas known as the Corridor.
- Aruba’s Best Beaches: Palm Beach, Eagle Beach, and More Aruba has been hailed as one of the top beach destinations in the world. Whether you’re looking for a place with the right waves for bodyboarding or gentle shallows that are perfect for very young children, author Rosalie Klein has a beach for you.
- The Best California Beaches From wide, golden beaches with abundant sunshine to boardwalks crowded with kids, cotton candy, and roller coasters, California has any kind of beach you could possibly want. Author Stuart Thornton shares a helpful overview of some of the state’s best options for sun, sand, and surf.
- The Best Cancún & Cozumel Beaches If you love beaches, you’ve come to the right place. Authors Gary Chandler and Liza Prado point out the best spots in the Riviera Maya, Tulum, and more.