Hit the Beach
Whether they’re surfers, sunbathers, snorkelers, or shell collectors, ocean lovers will find the best beaches in the world with Moon.
Books on Beaches
Recent Articles on Beaches
- Beaches in Waikiki Waikiki’s narrow beaches are generally packed for most of the day. Author Kevin Whitton gives an overview of the area’s beaches, including when to go and where to park.
- A Day at Diamond Head Today, the profile of Diamond Head as seen from Waikiki has become an iconic image, but there’s more to do at this natural wonder than just take a picture for posterity’s sake. Author Kevin Whitton shares some great ways to explore Diamond Head.
- Honeymoon in O‘ahu: Best Romantic Places to Stay, Dine, and Relax O‘ahu’s beautiful natural treasures, luxurious accommodations, and varied cuisine make it the perfect destination for a romantic, activity-filled vacation. Expert Kevin Whitton shares the top spots for a honeymoon or an upcoming romantic getaway.
- 10 Days in Costa Rica for Hopeful Expats Ten days will fly by in Costa Rica, especially if you’re looking to move there and trying to catch a glimpse of many different parts of the country. Erin Van Rheenen’s whirlwind sampler of expat hot spots casts a wide net, allowing you to see as much as possible in less than two weeks.
- Spend a Week in the Florida Keys First-time visitors to the Florida Keys should set aside at least a week to experience the best that these legendary islands—plus the gateway areas of Miami and the Everglades—have to offer. Author Laura Martone shares an exciting itinerary to help you plan your time.
Best of Beaches
- The Best California Beaches From wide, golden beaches with abundant sunshine to boardwalks crowded with kids, cotton candy, and roller coasters, California has any kind of beach you could possibly want. Author Stuart Thornton shares a helpful overview of some of the state’s best options for sun, sand, and surf.
- The Best Cancún & Cozumel Beaches If you love beaches, you’ve come to the right place. Authors Gary Chandler and Liza Prado point out the best spots in the Riviera Maya, Tulum, and more.
- Puerto Vallarta’s Best Beaches Looking for the perfect beach in Puerto Vallarta? Justin Henderson suggests great all-purpose beaches with convenient access, fun amenities, and opportunities for everything from snorkeling to kayaking. He also shares the best hidden beaches, the best beaches for wildlife viewing on the Nayarit Coast, and more.
- The Best Beaches in Bermuda Bermuda’s beaches are world-renowned for their pristine, coral-tinged beauty, and there are hundreds of them around the island. Rosemary Jones points you toward the best beaches for snorkeling, the most secluded beaches, the best beaches for the ultimate island experience, and more.
- Brazil’s Best Beaches Brazil boasts close to 8,000 kilometers (5,000 miles) of beautiful Atlantic beaches. Whatever your mood or budget, there is a beach to suit everyone. Get pointers towards the best urban beaches, best island paradises, best party beaches, and more.