Moon Staff Blog
About this blog
The Moon Water Cooler is a place for Moon staffers to share what's new in their world. Check back often to hear about author events, book releases, travel trends, and maybe even some staff recommendations for what part of the world to explore next.
- Two Reasons This Week is Awesome: Earth Day and National Park Week
- The Glory, the Groundwork, and the Grind of Travel Writing
- Finding Pizza Nirvana in Nashville
- Guest Interview: Exploring Offbeat Mexico with Churpa Rogers
- Guest Interview: The People's Guide to Mexico Authors Carl Franz and Lorena Havens
- Guest Post: Top 10 Gifts for Road Trippers
- Hawaii Giveaway Winner Announced
- Win a Round-Trip Ticket to Hawaii from Moon and Hawaiian Airlines!
- Why Moving to Belize Isn’t as Hard as You’d Think
- From Dosas to Dumplings: My Eight Favorite Toronto Restaurants
- Guest Post: At Least We Have Pizza – The Cost of Living in Mexico vs. New York City
- Hawai'i: A Foodie Paradise — Part Two
- Hawai'i: A Foodie Paradise — Part One
- Exploring California via Road Trip with Moon California Road Trip
- Enjoying the Outdoors in the Black Hills of South Dakota
Enter to Win in Moon’s Road Trip Giveaway
Everybody knows that summer is road trip season, and to celebrate the release of the new edition of Jamie Jensen's popular Road Trip USA guidebook we're giving away three road-ready prizes to help our readers see the USA.
Moon is awarding prizes to three lucky winners. The first place prize is a $500 Shell gas gift card, the second place winner will receive a $350 Best Western gift card, and third place will get a $150 gift card to O’Reilly Auto Parts.
To enter, simply visit our giveaway page and complete the registration form. Entries will be accepted until 5pm CST on Friday, May 25th, and the winners will be announced on the Moon Staff Blog the week of May 28th. Only one entry per person is allowed, and participants must live in the United States. Employees of the Perseus Books Group are not eligible to win. A complete list of rules can be found on the giveaway page.
Best of luck – and happy travels this summer!
Online Marketing Manager