Moon Staff Blog
About this blog
The Moon Water Cooler is a place for Moon staffers to share what's new in their world. Check back often to hear about author events, book releases, travel trends, and maybe even some staff recommendations for what part of the world to explore next.
- Two Reasons This Week is Awesome: Earth Day and National Park Week
- The Glory, the Groundwork, and the Grind of Travel Writing
- Finding Pizza Nirvana in Nashville
- Guest Interview: Exploring Offbeat Mexico with Churpa Rogers
- Guest Interview: The People's Guide to Mexico Authors Carl Franz and Lorena Havens
- Guest Post: Top 10 Gifts for Road Trippers
- Hawaii Giveaway Winner Announced
- Win a Round-Trip Ticket to Hawaii from Moon and Hawaiian Airlines!
- Why Moving to Belize Isn’t as Hard as You’d Think
- From Dosas to Dumplings: My Eight Favorite Toronto Restaurants
- Guest Post: At Least We Have Pizza – The Cost of Living in Mexico vs. New York City
- Hawai'i: A Foodie Paradise — Part Two
- Hawai'i: A Foodie Paradise — Part One
- Exploring California via Road Trip with Moon California Road Trip
- Enjoying the Outdoors in the Black Hills of South Dakota
We Have a Winner!
Congratulations to Becky Cole of West Seneca, New York, who is the lucky winner of our road trip-themed giveaway.
Becky feels like hitting the road whenever she hears “Life is a Highway” by Rascal Flatts. Fortunately, she’ll be able to download this song soon—right onto her new 8GB iPod Nano. She’ll also receive a copy of Moon Walt Disney World & Orlando, which she plans to use during an upcoming vacation to Walt Disney World.
Thanks to all who participated and shared a favorite road trip tune. Keep reading the Moon Staff Blog for information on future giveaways, travel tips, and updates on all things Moon!
Jodee Krainik, Publicist