Moon Staff Blog
About this blog
The Moon Water Cooler is a place for Moon staffers to share what's new in their world. Check back often to hear about author events, book releases, travel trends, and maybe even some staff recommendations for what part of the world to explore next.
- Two Reasons This Week is Awesome: Earth Day and National Park Week
- The Glory, the Groundwork, and the Grind of Travel Writing
- Finding Pizza Nirvana in Nashville
- Guest Interview: Exploring Offbeat Mexico with Churpa Rogers
- Guest Interview: The People's Guide to Mexico Authors Carl Franz and Lorena Havens
- Guest Post: Top 10 Gifts for Road Trippers
- Hawaii Giveaway Winner Announced
- Win a Round-Trip Ticket to Hawaii from Moon and Hawaiian Airlines!
- Why Moving to Belize Isn’t as Hard as You’d Think
- From Dosas to Dumplings: My Eight Favorite Toronto Restaurants
- Guest Post: At Least We Have Pizza – The Cost of Living in Mexico vs. New York City
- Hawai'i: A Foodie Paradise — Part Two
- Hawai'i: A Foodie Paradise — Part One
- Exploring California via Road Trip with Moon California Road Trip
- Enjoying the Outdoors in the Black Hills of South Dakota
Win an eReader from Moon Travel Guides
This summer we’re offering readers a brand-new (and free!) eBook, the Moon USA Travel Planner. And in the spirit of being generous, we’ve decided to give away an eReader to one lucky reader as well!
For a chance to win an eReader of your choice, all you need to do is tell us what your favorite travel-related book is. This can be anything from A Passage to India by E.M. Forster to one of our very own Moon travel guidebooks. The winner will be able to choose from a Kindle (retail value $139), Nook (retail value $139), or Kobo (retail value $129.99). There are three different ways to enter:
1. Comment on this blog post below with your answer.
2. Email your answer to giveaway [at] moon [dot] com
3. Tweet your answer to us @MoonGuides including the hashtag #MoonUSA
Entries will be accepted until 2pm CST on Tuesday, July 5th, and a winner will be announced on the Moon Staff Blog the later that week. Only one entry per person is allowed, and participants must live in the United States. Employees of the Perseus Books Group are not eligible to win.
We’re looking forward to hearing what travel books you love, and announcing a winner. Good luck to all!
Online Marketing Manager