Moon Staff Blog
About this blog
The Moon Water Cooler is a place for Moon staffers to share what's new in their world. Check back often to hear about author events, book releases, travel trends, and maybe even some staff recommendations for what part of the world to explore next.
- Two Reasons This Week is Awesome: Earth Day and National Park Week
- The Glory, the Groundwork, and the Grind of Travel Writing
- Finding Pizza Nirvana in Nashville
- Guest Interview: Exploring Offbeat Mexico with Churpa Rogers
- Guest Interview: The People's Guide to Mexico Authors Carl Franz and Lorena Havens
- Guest Post: Top 10 Gifts for Road Trippers
- Hawaii Giveaway Winner Announced
- Win a Round-Trip Ticket to Hawaii from Moon and Hawaiian Airlines!
- Why Moving to Belize Isn’t as Hard as You’d Think
- From Dosas to Dumplings: My Eight Favorite Toronto Restaurants
- Guest Post: At Least We Have Pizza – The Cost of Living in Mexico vs. New York City
- Hawai'i: A Foodie Paradise — Part Two
- Hawai'i: A Foodie Paradise — Part One
- Exploring California via Road Trip with Moon California Road Trip
- Enjoying the Outdoors in the Black Hills of South Dakota
Win a Round-Trip Ticket to Hawaii from Moon and Hawaiian Airlines!
To celebrate the release of our two all-new Hawaii guidebooks, Moon Big Island of Hawai'i, and Moon Kaua'i, we're partnering with our friends at Hawaiian Airlines to give one lucky winner 60,000 HawaiianMiles, which is good for one round-trip between one of Hawaiian Airlines North American airport hubs and Hawaii, excluding taxes and fees.
To enter for a chance to win, visit the giveaway page. Entries will be accepted until 12:01am CST on Monday, October 29th, and the winner will be announced on the Moon Staff Blog the week of October 29th. Only one entry per person is allowed, and participants must live in the United States. Employees of the Perseus Books Group and Hawaiian Airlines are not eligible to win.
Good luck to all - and mahalo!
Online Marketing Manager