Buy Moon Baja
Tenth Edition, April 2017
Price: $21.99 USD
Price: $14.99 USD
Baja California has a little bit of everything: warm, turquoise ocean and white-sand beaches, rugged desert mountain ranges, and cities bursting with art, culture, and delicious cuisine. Immerse yourself in the unique culture of this welcoming and colorful peninsula with Moon Baja.
What You’ll Find in the Moon Baja travel guidebook:
- Curated advice from local writer and tour guide Jennifer Kramer, who has spent nearly 30 years sharing all that Baja has to offer
- Full-color with vibrant, helpful photos
- Detailed directions and maps for exploring on your own
- In-depth coverage of Tijuana, Ensenada, and Valle de Guadalupe, Mexicali, San Felipe, and Sierra de Juárez, San Quintín and Bahía de los Ángeles, Guerrero Negro and El Vizcaíno, Loreto and Bahía Magdalena, La Paz, The East Cape and the Sierra de la Laguna, Los Cabos, and Todo Santos and the West Cape
- Activities and ideas for every traveler: Cruise down Mexico’s Highway 1 with endless desert as a backdrop and the warm Baja breeze in your face. Sip a cerveza from your hammock, or take a panga ride out to see dolphins, whales, and sharks in the Sea of Cortéz. Go wine or beer tasting in Ensenada, sample the freshest fish tacos on the beaches of Los Cabos, or shop for beautiful artisan goods in Loreto. Watch the sun set over the ocean, followed by bonfires on the beach with a blanket of stars overhead
- Strategic itineraries in an easy-to-navigate format, such as Classic Baja Road Trip, Marine Adventures, Exploring the Sierra, and The Foodie Scene
- Helpful background information on the landscape, culture, history, and environment
- Essential insight for travelers on health and safety, recreation, transportation, and accommodations, as well as a handy Spanish phrasebook, packaged in a book light enough to fit in your beach bag
With Moon Baja’s practical tips, myriad activities, and an insiders view on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.
A Baja California-based tour guide, travel planner, and writer, Jennifer Kramer has been immersed in Baja’s culture, history, and natural wonders for over 30 years. From childhood excursions down the peninsula, to her work today as marketing director for her family’s company, Discover Baja Travel Club, Jen has made it her life’s mission to explore and share all that Baja California has to offer. In this book, her first comprehensive work on the region, Jen not only unlocks Baja’s hidden gems, she offers a pragmatic guide for the traveler seeking an adventure off the beaten path.
Jen and her husband currently live in Northern Baja where they lead culinary, wine, and beer tours of the region. When not working, Jen can be found scouting the best taco stands in Tijuana or relaxing at boutique wineries in the Valle de Guadalupe.
Learn more about Jen’s Baja adventures and projects by visiting jenniferckramer.com.