By Rosemary Jones
Fourth Edition, June 2015
Bermuda native Rosemary Jones provides her firsthand insight into the best this balmy island has to offer, from shopping for duty-free treasures in the capital of Hamilton to exploring St. George’s, home of the island’s first settlers. Jones also offers creative travel ideas, such as Vacation with the Kids, On the Wild Side, and A Romantic Retreat. With expert advice on lounging on pink-sand beaches, golfing at the famous Mid Ocean Club, and scuba-diving on shipwrecks, Moon Bermuda gives travelers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience.
This full-color guide includes vibrant photos and helpful maps.
What’s inside Moon Bermuda
Enjoy the very best of Bermuda with these itineraries:
- The Best of Bermuda
- A Romantic Retreat
- Best Beaches
- Scouting Shipwrecks
- Vacation with the Kids
- Best Extreme Sports in Bermuda
- Exploring the Railway Trail
- On the Wild Side
Explore what Bermuda has to offer.
Recommendations for the top sights, recreation, entertainment, hotels, and food in:
- City of Hamilton and Pembroke Parish
- Devonshire and Paget Parishes
- Warwick and Southampton Parishes
- Sandys Parish including Royal Naval Dockyard, Somerset Village, and Around Sandys
- Smith’s and Hamilton Parishes
- St. George’s Parish including The Old Town of St. George, Around the Old Town, and St. David’s Island and Southside