Buy Moon Bermuda
Fourth Edition, June 2015
Price: $19.99 USD
Price: $13.99 USD
Impossibly turquoise bays, perfumed breezes, trilling tree frogs and a laid-back lifestyle await. Go with the flow with Moon Bermuda.
- Strategic itineraries such as “The Best of Bermuda,” “A Romantic Retreat,” “Scouting Shipwrecks,” and “Vacation with Kids”
- Curated advice from local Rosemary Jones who shares her beloved island with you
- Full-color guidebook with an easy-to-navigate format and vibrant, helpful photos
- Detailed maps and directions for exploring on your own
- In-depth coverage of Hamilton, Pembroke, Devonshire, Paget, Warwick, Southhampton, Sandys, Smiths and, and St. Georges Parishes
- Activities and unique ideas for every traveler: Stroll the soft sands of Elbow Beach and relax with a rum swizzle. Spend the morning browsing Hamilton’s boutiques, art galleries, and exploring historic churches before hopping on a bus to visit the incredible formations of Crystal Cave. Play in the waves, or go surfing or paddle boarding. Watch the sun go down over the Harrington Sound with mussels and cassava fries at Rosewoods Tuckers Bar
- Background information on the landscape, culture, history, and environment
- Essential insight for travelers on recreation, transportation, and accommodations, packaged in a book light enough to fit in your beach bag next to that brand new pair of authentic Bermuda shorts
With Moon Bermuda‘s practical tips, myriad activities, and an insider’s view on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.
Born to British immigrants, journalist Rosemary Jones grew up in Bermuda and still calls the island home, though she has also lived in Toronto, Madrid, Paris, Costa Rica, and the Caribbean.
For more than a decade, Rosemary has been editorial director of Brimstone Media Ltd., a Bermuda-based company she launched with her journalist husband to produce and package books, magazines, museum exhibits, films, and other creative ventures. She is a contributor to People and Islands, has worked for the Toronto Star, Toronto Sun, and Broadcast News/Canadian Press, and has been published in numerous North American newspapers and magazines. She is also a former editor of The Bermudian magazine, and has written several history books about the island, including Hall of History: Bermuda’s Story in Art, Bermuda: Five Centuries for Young People, and Bermuda: Five Centuries—winner of a Bermuda Literary Award for Non-Fiction.
Rosemary lives in Paget, Bermuda with her husband, their son, and four cats. See her Instagram at @rosebermuda.