Moon California Road Trip
San Francisco, Yosemite, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Los Angeles & the Pacific Coast
By Stuart Thornton
Second Edition, May 2015
Price: $21.99 USD
Price: $14.99 USD
The top destinations in the West are within a day’s drive of one another. See them all with Moon California Road Trip as your guide.
Detailed driving instructions tell you how far you’ll have to drive, how long it will take, and which highways you’ll need to follow—including information on alternate routes and the best places to stop along the way.
Day-by-day itinerary suggestions tell you the best ways to spend your time:
- The 14-Day Best of the West
- Three Days in San Francisco
- Three Days in Los Angeles
- Three Days in Las Vegas
- One Day in Yosemite
- One Day in the Grand Canyon
- Day Trips to Wine Country
A vibrant full-color interior includes 36 easy-to-use maps.
Explore what California Road Trip has to offer.
Recommendations for the top sights, recreation, entertainment, hotels, and food in:
- San Francisco including Driving to San Francisco
- Yosemite including Driving to Yosemite, Gateways to Yosemite, Yosemite Valley, Glacier Point, Wawona, Tioga Pass and Tuolumns Meadows, Hetch Hetchy, Eastern Sierra, and Mammoth Lakes
- Las Vegas including Driving to Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, and Lake Mead
- The Grand Canyon including Driving to the Grand Canyon, Gateways to the Canyon, The South Rim, The North Rim, The Inner Canyon, and Grand Canyon West
- Los Angeles and Disneyland including Driving to Disneyland, The L.A. and O.C. Coasts, and Catalina Island
- The Pacific Coast Highway including Ventura, Channel Islands National Park, Santa Barbara, Solvang, Pismo Beach, San Luis Obispo, Montana de Oro State Park, Morro Bay, Cambria, San Simeon, Big Sur, Carmel, Monterey, and Santa Cruz