Buy Moon Los Cabos
Tenth Edition, October 2017
Price: $17.99 USD
Price: $11.99 USD
Make Your Escape with Moon Travel Guides!
Los Cabos is synonymous with luxury and relaxation, but the best of Baja starts just beyond the resorts. Dive into the real Mexico with Moon Los Cabos.
- Strategic itineraries in an easy-to-navigate format, from four days of ocean waves, tacos, and sunshine to an exciting road trip through Baja Sur, along with the best beaches for relaxing, diving, snorkeling, and surfing
- Curated advice from local tour guide Jennifer Kramer, who’s spent nearly 30 years sharing all that Baja has to offer
- Activities and unique ideas for every traveler: Explore mountain ranges, secluded beaches, and gorgeous waterfalls, or snorkel through pristine coral reefs. Drink margaritas in a beach-front cabaña, or go whale watching to spot humpbacks, whale sharks, and even sea lions. Savor the crispiest fish tacos, dance until dawn, or take a spa day at an incredible resort
- Full-color photos and detailed maps and directions for exploring on your own
- Background information on the landscape, history, government, and culture, including a handy Spanish phrasebook
- Essential insight for travelers on health and safety, recreation, transportation, and accommodations, packaged in a book light enough to fit in your beach bag
- In-depth coverage of Cabo San Lucas, San José del Cabo, La Paz, Parque Nacional Cabo Pulmo, Los Barriles, Sierra de la Laguna, El Triunfo, Todos Santos, El Pescadero, The East Cape, and the West Cape
With Moon Los Cabos‘ practical tips, myriad activities, and local insight, you can plan your trip your way.
Jennifer Kramer has been traveling the Baja Peninsula since she was six months old. As current director for her family’s tour company, Discover Baja, Kramer is always on the road discovering the best hotels, restaurants, and activities throughout the area. With a journalism degree from NYU, Kramer has written about the area for a number of years, including a regular column for San Diego’s Sun Times and the San Diego Red. She lives in Rosarito, Baja California. Visit her blog and learn more about the area at bajatheothercalifornia.com.