Moon MapGuide New York City
By Julie Meade
Seventh Edition, August 2015
Price: $14.99 USD
Moon MapGuide New York City puts the best the Big Apple has to offer at your fingertips. This compact guide has the essentials of New York City’s must-see neighborhoods all on discreet fold-out maps.
Colored tabs make it easy to quickly flip to the location and activity you want. Find exactly what you’re looking for—whether that’s grabbing a bite to eat in the East Village, shopping for upscale fashion in Soho, sipping rooftop cocktails in the Meatpacking District, or catching a show in Midtown—without wading through information you don’t need.
Moon MapGuide New York City covers the following neighborhoods:
- Lower Manhattan, Tribeca, and Chinatown
- West Village and Soho
- East Village and the Lower East Side
- Chelsea and the Garment District
- Gramercy Park and Union Square
- Midtown West
- Midtown East
- Upper West Side
- Upper East Side
- Harlem and Morningside Heights
Using Moon MapGuide New York City:
- Two Ways to Navigate:
- Scan the map to find locations in your area to visit or explore, or browse listings to find a specific place you want to visit.
- Orientation Essentials:
Landmarks, shopping districts, and Metro stops are always prominently marked on the map, so it’s easy to find your bearings.
Color grid coordinates pinpoint locations on each map, eliminating time-consuming searches.