Moon MapGuide New York City
By Julie Meade
Seventh Edition, August 2015
Price: $14.99 USD
Moon MapGuide New York City puts the best the Big Apple has to offer at your fingertips. This compact guide has the essentials of New York City’s must-see neighborhoods all on discreet fold-out maps.
Colored tabs make it easy to quickly flip to the location and activity you want. Find exactly what you’re looking for—whether that’s grabbing a bite to eat in the East Village, shopping for upscale fashion in Soho, sipping rooftop cocktails in the Meatpacking District, or catching a show in Midtown—without wading through information you don’t need.
Moon MapGuide New York City covers the following neighborhoods:
- Lower Manhattan, Tribeca, and Chinatown
- West Village and Soho
- East Village and the Lower East Side
- Chelsea and the Garment District
- Gramercy Park and Union Square
- Midtown West
- Midtown East
- Upper West Side
- Upper East Side
- Harlem and Morningside Heights
Using Moon MapGuide New York City:
- Two Ways to Navigate: Scan the map to find locations in your area to visit or explore, or browse listings to find a specific place you want to visit.
- Orientation Essentials: Landmarks, shopping districts, and Metro stops are always prominently marked on the map, so it’s easy to find your bearings.
- Color-Coded: Color grid coordinates pinpoint locations on each map, eliminating time-consuming searches.
Julie Doherty Meade grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area. During annual family vacations back east, she made her first awe-struck visits to the Met and the American Museum of Natural History. Her father, a native New Yorker, helped foster a deep appreciation for pizza slices, cannolis, and egg sandwiches.
Today, Julie lives in Brooklyn with her husband, Arturo, and her son, Mariano. She writes and copyedits for various publications, including New York Magazine. She spends her free time visiting galleries, obsessively window shopping, and seeking out the best cheap noodles, local beers, and Italian desserts. She is also the author of Moon Mexico City, Moon San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, and the Bajío, and Moon Living Abroad in Mexico.