Moon Milwaukee and Madison
By Thomas Huhti
First Edition, May 2009
Price: $17.95 USD
Born and bred Cheesehead Thomas Huhti offers an insider’s view of cities Milwaukee and Madison, from the pubs and the Harley-Davidson museum in Milwaukee to the eclectic weekly farmer’s market and abundant biking trails in Madison. Thomas provides travel strategies such as 7-Day Best of Milwaukee & Madison, exploring the German and beer-based culture of Milwaukee, and hitting up the often-overlooked outdoors recreation available in Madison. Packed with information on dining, transportation and accommodations, Moon Milwaukee & Madison has lots of options for a range of travel budgets. Complete with details on where to polka with the locals, partake in a Friday night fish-fry, or gawk at the revived artist’s retreat Ten Chimneys, Moon Milwaukee & Madison gives travelers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience.
What’s inside Moon Milwaukee and Madison
Enjoy the very best of Milwaukee and Madison with these itineraries:
- The Best of Milwaukee and Madison
- Rustic Road Tripping
- Madison Weekend
- Sports: The Packers and Beyond
- Out on the Town in Milwaukee
- Say Cheese!
- A Family Road Trip
- Wisconsin’s Best Brews
Explore what Milwaukee and Madison has to offer.
Recommendations for the top sights, recreation, entertainment, hotels, and food in:
- Vicinity of Milwaukee including Old World Lake Country, Holy Hill and the Horicon Marsh, Lake Geneva and Environs, and From Milwaukee to the Windy City
- Vicinity of Madison including Small Town Trips, Highway of Wisconsin History (WI 26), The Trollway, Green County, Along the Wisconsin River, Frank Lloyd Wright Country, and Madison to the Windy City