Buy Moon Vancouver
First Edition, September 2017
Price: $19.99 USD
Price: $14.99 USD
Experience the Life of the City with Moon Travel Guides!
Set on the edge of the Pacific, with mountains silhouetting skyscrapers, Vancouver teems with culture and life. Explore this delightful city with Moon Vancouver.
- Explore the City: Navigate by neighborhood or by activity with color-coded maps, or follow one of our self-guided neighborhood walks
- See the Sights: Cycle along the coast at Stanley Park, kayak local waterways, learn about indigenous history at the Vancouver Museum of Anthropology, and take the perfect photo next to the magnificent Lion’s Gate Bridge
- Get a Taste of the City: Sip a perfect pour-over coffee, browse the stalls at the Granville Island Public Market, or dig into some of the best Chinese food in North America
- Bars and Nightlife: Sample local craft beer, enjoy cocktails on lush patios or cozy speakeasies, and plug into Vancouver’s artsy side with an eclectic lineup of local musicians performing everything from indie rock to world music
- Trusted Advice: Expat, foodie, and Vancouver expert Carolyn B. Heller shares the best of her adopted city
- Strategic Itineraries: See the best of Vancouver with itineraries designed for families, gourmands, history buffs, nature-lovers, and artists, with day trips to Victoria, Vancouver Island, and Whistler
- Full-Color Photos and Detailed Maps so you can explore on your own, plus an easy-to-read foldout map to use on the go
- Handy Tools: Background information on the landscape, history, and culture, packaged in a book slim enough to fit in your coat pocket
With Moon Vancouver‘s practical tips, local insight, and myriad activities, you can plan your trip your way.
Carolyn B. Heller
Carolyn B. Heller relocated to Canada with her husband and twin daughters in 2003, and she has been enthusiastically exploring her adopted country ever since. She and her family live in Vancouver, where you can often find her running along the seawall, going to theatre or storytelling events, or sampling a new Asian restaurant.
Born and raised in the United States, Carolyn is an avid traveler and passionate food lover who has eaten from street carts, in fine restaurants, and everywhere in between in nearly 50 countries. In addition to Moon Vancouver, she is the author of Moon Vancouver and Canadian Rockies Road Trip, Moon Ontario, and Moon Living Abroad in Canada and has contributed to more than 50 other travel and restaurant guides. Her articles have appeared in the Los Angeles Times, Boston Globe, Perceptive Travel, Roads & Kingdoms, Real Weddings, and many other publications. She’s also a Vancouver-based correspondent for the Forbes Travel Guide.