Buy Road Trip USA: Atlantic Coast
Third Edition, April 2016
Price: $9.99 USD
Price: $6.99 USD
Wind your way through beaches, wetlands, and woodlands from the Big Apple to Key West: Road Trip USA: Atlantic Coast is classic roadside Americana at your fingertips! Inside you’ll find:
- Mile-by-mile highlights so you can make the most of America’s two-lane highways through New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, the Carolinas, Georgia, and Florida
- Driving maps covering over 2,000 miles, from the bright lights of New York City, through the Carolina lowcountry, all the way to the free-wheeling Florida Keys
- Full-color vintage and modern photos and illustrations of past and present America, in a slim, portable guide excerpted from Road Trip USA
- Roadside curiosities and detours revealing the personalities, history, and unique character of the small towns and thriving cities along the route
- Expert advice from road warrior Jamie Jensen, who has zoomed along nearly 400,000 miles of highway in search of the perfect road trip
Road Trip USA: Atlantic Coast is so full of the beauty of the American road, why wait to start your next adventure? Hit the Road!
Jamie Jensen was immersed in road trip culture from an early age. He grew up in Southern California, back when freeways were new, cheeseburgers cost a quarter, and every beach had a beachfront amusement park. After a three-year stint bumming around the country, making hay in Kansas, and ghostwriting a book for the Grateful Dead, Jamie set to work researching and writing Road Trip USA. Since then he’s traveled more than 400,000 miles in search of the perfect stretch of two-lane blacktop. When not crisscrossing the country by car, he rides his bike whenever possible. Jamie lives with his wife, Catherine, and twin boys, Tom and Alex, in New York City, at the east end of the Lincoln Highway.