From Bermuda’s beaches to Cuba’s classic cars and Puerto Rico’s nightlife, the Caribbean awaits. Get inspired to take your next trip to a tropical getaway.
Recent Caribbean Travel Guides
Maps of the Caribbean
Recent Caribbean Articles
- How Cuban Cigars Are Made Crafting genuine Havana cigars is an exact, hands-on process. Learn how it’s done from selecting tobacco leaves to cigar rolling to final careful packaging.
- Ecotourism in Eastern Cuba Eastern Cuba receives relatively few visitors despite boasting many of Cuba’s preeminent national parks and historic sites. Here are some great cultural immersion and ecotourism ideas.
- Cuba for the Bird(er)s With more than 350 bird species, Cuba is an ornithologist’s paradise. Here are the best spots for birdwatching, along with common and uncommon sightings.
- Qualified Travel Service Providers to Cuba vs “Illegal” Travel Strict laws still exist for U.S. citizens wishing to visit Cuba. When planning your trip, be aware of legal and illegal avenues of travel to avoid penalties.
- Get to Know the History of Havana’s Architecture Learn how Havana’s political history has shaped the city from its first disastrous founding to becoming one of the largest cities in the New World to today.
Photo at top by Kansas Photo licensed Creative Commons Attribution.