From Bermuda’s beaches to Cuba’s classic cars and Puerto Rico’s nightlife, the Caribbean awaits. Get inspired to take your next trip to a tropical getaway.
Recent Caribbean Travel Guides
Maps of the Caribbean
Recent Caribbean Articles
- Celebrating America’s Melting Pot To celebrate Independence Day, here are some vibrant, living destinations from sea to shining sea where you can experience firsthand the diversity of America’s melting pot.
- A Conversation with Travel Memoir Author Julia Cooke Moon author Christopher P. Baker interviews Julia Cooke, the author of a new memoir about the lives of young Cubans in Havana.
- Plan a Trip to Bermuda: When and Where to Go Author Rosemary Jones covers the basics of planning a trip to Bermuda, offering an overview of the different parishes, necessary documents, and best times of the year to visit.
- Choosing Between Land and Sea when Visiting the Galápagos There are basically two ways to see the Galápagos: on a cruise or on a land-based tour. Author Ben Westwood discusses the benefits and drawbacks of both options.
- Tee It Up: Golfing in Bermuda Golf is one of Bermuda’s biggest attractions due to the island’s seven courses, many of which boast breath-catching ocean views and championship layouts. Learn about the history of golf on the island, some great courses to check out, the costs of playing, and more.
Photo at top by Kansas Photo licensed Creative Commons Attribution.