From Bermuda’s beaches to Cuba’s classic cars and Puerto Rico’s nightlife, the Caribbean awaits. Get inspired to take your next trip to a tropical getaway.
Recent Caribbean Travel Guides
Maps of the Caribbean
Recent Caribbean Articles
- Bermuda Landscapes: Geography and Geology An archipelago arranged as a fishhook, “The Island” comprises a total of more than 100 islands encircled by a collar of coral. Bermuda landscapes are a diverse range of natural habitats—from marshland to sand dunes and cedar woodland—that support an equally varied ecology.
- Best Extreme Sports in Bermuda While many Bermuda residents spend weekends and downtime testing their limits against the island’s physical challenges, visitor activities were often somewhat, well, sedate. That’s all changed in the last few years with the arrival of numerous vendors offering outsiders a feel of the “real”—read extreme—Bermuda.
- Gombey Troupes of Bermuda Bermuda’s cultural ambassadors are the gombeys, a name meaning “drums” given to a dance troupe grassroots tradition that borrows elements from Native American, British military, and Caribbean influences.
- National Museum of Bermuda Bermuda’s largest and most-visited attraction, the National Museum of Bermuda combines a spectacular property with historic buildings and fascinating exhibits, artifacts, and cultural heritage displays. The site has been restored to its 19th-century military footprint encompassing all the fortifications of the Dockyard and historic buildings within, including the dramatic Northwest Rampart, linking the Keep fortress ...
- The Bermuda Triangle If there’s one thing most everyone knows about Bermuda—even if they’ve never set foot on the island—it’s the Bermuda Triangle. Surprisingly, Bermuda has never made much of the legend, even as a potential tourist attraction.
Photo at top by Kansas Photo licensed Creative Commons Attribution.