From Bermuda’s beaches to Cuba’s classic cars and Puerto Rico’s nightlife, the Caribbean awaits. Get inspired to take your next trip to a tropical getaway.
Recent Caribbean Travel Guides
Maps of the Caribbean
Recent Caribbean Articles
- Visiting Bermuda’s Royal Naval Dockyard Like the old town of St. George’s in the East End, the Royal Naval Dockyard on Bermuda’s western point is crucial to understanding what shaped the political and social history of Bermuda. It’s also loads of fun to visit.
- Bermuda’s Blue Hole Park and Walsingham Nature Reserve In Hamilton Parish, this property incorporates coast and forested land from Blue Hole Park to Tom Moore’s Jungle (as Walsingham Nature Reserve is commonly called). Learn about Tom Moore’s local legend and his calabash tree, the honeycomb of forest caves, and the amazing swimming grottoes and underwater caves.
- Bermuda Shipwreck Dive Sites Bermuda is known as the shipwreck capital of the Atlantic. Most of these unfortunate vessels, from treasure-laden galleons to U.S. Civil War-era steamers, lie less than 60 feet deep, making accessibility a breeze.
- Bermuda Beaches: Southampton Parish Southampton Parish is home to one of Bermuda’s favorite beaches, but if you’re looking for a less-crowded beach, Southampton has that too, as well as a picture-perfect picnic beach and an excellent spot for snorkeling.
- The Best of Bermuda in One Week Travel Itinerary With its short distances and efficient public transport, Bermuda reveals much of itself to energetic travelers during a weeklong stay. Look below the surface of this reef-fringed paradox and you’ll discover a melting pot of culture, history, and outdoor adventure encompassing all nine parishes.
Photo at top by Kansas Photo licensed Creative Commons Attribution.