From Bermuda’s beaches to Cuba’s classic cars and Puerto Rico’s nightlife, the Caribbean awaits. Get inspired to take your next trip to a tropical getaway.
Recent Caribbean Travel Guides
Maps of the Caribbean
Recent Caribbean Articles
- Discover the U.S. & British Virgin Islands One of the greatest things about the Virgin Islands is their sheer variety. Each island is distinct. Discover the joy of the Virgin Islands as you choose your proportions: two parts stillness, one part life, chill and serve. Yield: paradise.
- Sights in and Around Havana’s Plaza de Armas The most important plaza in Habana Vieja, as well as the oldest, handsome Arms Square was laid out in 1519 and first named Plaza de Iglesia. Learn about the plaza’s evolution to Plaza de Armas, along with sights and museums in and around the square.
- Itinerary: 7 Days in Authentic St. Croix St. Croix is the largest and least-traveled of the Virgin Islands. It also offers the greatest variety to its visitors, including outstanding historical sites and untouched natural areas. But you may enjoy the St. Croix sensibility—which prizes authenticity—most of all.
- Restoring Old Havana Old Havana has been called the “finest urban ensemble in the Americas” and is a UNESCO World Heritage. Learn about the preservation and restoration efforts underway for the more than 900 Habana Vieja structures of historical importance.
- Sights Along Havana’s Paseo de Martí Havana’s Paseo de Martí, colloquially known as the Prado, is a kilometer-long tree-lined boulevard full of interesting history, events, and unique architectural sights. Get to know the area by following this walk-along tour.
Photo at top by Kansas Photo licensed Creative Commons Attribution.