From Bermuda’s beaches to Cuba’s classic cars and Puerto Rico’s nightlife, the Caribbean awaits. Get inspired to take your next trip to a tropical getaway.
Recent Caribbean Travel Guides
Maps of the Caribbean
Recent Caribbean Articles
- A Four-Day Romantic Retreat in Bermuda A favorite with honeymooners, Bermuda’s natural beauty and languorous pace are seductive to anyone hoping to celebrate a new romance or fall in love all over again. Get ready to spend four days enjoying Bermuda’s charm with this itinerary.
- The Best Beaches in Bermuda Bermuda’s beaches are world-renowned for their pristine, coral-tinged beauty, and there are hundreds of them around the island. Rosemary Jones points you toward the best beaches for snorkeling, the most secluded beaches, the best beaches for the ultimate island experience, and more.
- Romantic Escapes in Puerto Rico It’s no wonder Puerto Rico is such a popular destination for honeymooners. The beautiful beaches, balmy breezes, and lush tropical foliage provide a perfect backdrop to a romantic getaway. Author Suzanne Van Atten suggests three romantic escapes in Puerto Rico.
- Puerto Rico, the “Island of Enchantment” Puerto Rico’s nickname, Island of Enchantment, is a fitting sobriquet. Sandy beaches, palm trees, and tropical breezes make it a favorite getaway for the sun and surf crowd. Rugged mountains and a verdant rain forest attract adventure travelers, and lavish hotels with ocean-side golf courses embrace vacationers who crave luxury.
- Puerto Rico’s Best Beaches for Sunbathing, Swimming, and Surfing No two beaches are alike in Puerto Rico, but one thing all the beaches have in common is their accessibility to the public. There is no such thing as a private beach in Puerto Rico. Here are some of the best beaches for all interests, from snorkeling to surfing.
Photo at top by Kansas Photo licensed Creative Commons Attribution.