From Bermuda’s beaches to Cuba’s classic cars and Puerto Rico’s nightlife, the Caribbean awaits. Get inspired to take your next trip to a tropical getaway.
Recent Caribbean Travel Guides
Maps of the Caribbean
Recent Caribbean Articles
- Get to Know the History of Havana’s Architecture Learn how Havana’s political history has shaped the city from its first disastrous founding to becoming one of the largest cities in the New World to today.
- U.S. Law and Travel to Cuba in 2015 On December 17, 2014, President Obama liberalized travel to Cuba. However, he did not end travel restrictions. Learn what’s changed and how it affects U.S. travelers.
- Organized Travel to Cuba from the United States Though restrictions have eased for U.S. citizens, organized travel to Cuba though licensed groups remains the best option. Book with these P2P programs.
- Planning Your Time When Vacationing in Havana Despite Havana’s great size, most sights of interest are highly concentrated. Learn where to spend your time to maximize your vacation, whether you have a few days or a few weeks to explore.
- Why You Should Travel to Havana, Cuba A thriving arts scene, music, museums, world-class cuisine, stunning living architecture from colonial to modernist, and more, all distinctly Havana’s own.
Photo at top by Kansas Photo licensed Creative Commons Attribution.