From Bermuda’s beaches to Cuba’s classic cars and Puerto Rico’s nightlife, the Caribbean awaits. Get inspired to take your next trip to a tropical getaway.
Recent Caribbean Travel Guides
Maps of the Caribbean
Recent Caribbean Articles
- Itinerary: 7 Days in Authentic St. Croix St. Croix is the largest and least-traveled of the Virgin Islands. It also offers the greatest variety to its visitors, including outstanding historical sites and untouched natural areas. But you may enjoy the St. Croix sensibility—which prizes authenticity—most of all.
- Restoring Old Havana Old Havana has been called the “finest urban ensemble in the Americas” and is a UNESCO World Heritage. Learn about the preservation and restoration efforts underway for the more than 900 Habana Vieja structures of historical importance.
- Sights Along Havana’s Paseo de Martí Havana’s Paseo de Martí, colloquially known as the Prado, is a kilometer-long tree-lined boulevard full of interesting history, events, and unique architectural sights. Get to know the area by following this walk-along tour.
- Havana Neighborhood Highlights Each neighborhood in Havana has its own unique flavor, especially when it comes to their sights and histories. To make your explorations easier, here’s a quick roundup of the highlights of each.
- Sights In and Around Parque de la Fraternidad, Havana Learn about the history of Parque de la Fraternidad (Friendship Park), first laid out in 1892 on an old military drill square, and the cultural and architectural sights in and around the park.
Photo at top by Kansas Photo licensed Creative Commons Attribution.