From Bermuda’s beaches to Cuba’s classic cars and Puerto Rico’s nightlife, the Caribbean awaits. Get inspired to take your next trip to a tropical getaway.
Recent Caribbean Travel Guides
Maps of the Caribbean
Recent Caribbean Articles
- Plan a Trip to Bermuda: When and Where to Go Author Rosemary Jones covers the basics of planning a trip to Bermuda, offering an overview of the different parishes, necessary documents, and best times of the year to visit.
- Choosing Between Land and Sea when Visiting the Galápagos There are basically two ways to see the Galápagos: on a cruise or on a land-based tour. Author Ben Westwood discusses the benefits and drawbacks of both options.
- Tee It Up: Golfing in Bermuda Golf is one of Bermuda’s biggest attractions due to the island’s seven courses, many of which boast breath-catching ocean views and championship layouts. Learn about the history of golf on the island, some great courses to check out, the costs of playing, and more.
- Made in Bermuda: Finding Unique Souvenirs There’s always a T-shirt or paperweight to take home, but if you look around, you’ll find far more interesting souvenirs. Author Rosemary Jones offers suggestions for unique mementos to pick up while in Bermuda.
- Tips for Visiting Bermuda with Kids Bermuda makes it pretty easy to entertain children—you usually don’t have to arrange anything more organized than a trip to the beach. Here’s some info for families on kid-friendly sights, beaches, restaurants, and more.
Photo at top by Kansas Photo licensed Creative Commons Attribution.