From Bermuda’s beaches to Cuba’s classic cars and Puerto Rico’s nightlife, the Caribbean awaits. Get inspired to take your next trip to a tropical getaway.
Recent Caribbean Travel Guides
Maps of the Caribbean
Recent Caribbean Articles
- Moon U.S. & British Virgin Islands This full-color guidebook includes vibrant photos and easy-to-use maps to help with trip planning. Virgin Islands resident Susanna Henighan Potter offers firsthand knowledge of everything this paradise has to offer, from St. Croix to St. Thomas and Tortola. Potter guides readers to the most thrilling hikes in St. John’s Virgin Islands National Park, the best snorkeling ...
- Moon Puerto Rico This full-color guide includes vibrant photos and easy-to-use maps to help with trip planning. Travel journalist Suzanne Van Atten covers the best of Puerto Rico—from its spectacular beaches and classic golf courses to its rich Spanish culture. Van Atten also includes creative travel ideas for a variety of travelers, including “Puerto Rico for Thrill-Seekers,” “Romantic Escapes,” ...
- Planning Your Time in Pembroke Parish, Bermuda Hamilton, in Bermuda’s Pembroke Parish, is an excellent home base for exploring the rest of the area and neighboring parishes. Expert author Rosemary Jones shares tips on getting around, area highlights, and suggestions to smooth your sightseeing experience.
- The Bermuda Cedar The Bermuda cedar (Juniperus bermudiana) is a symbol of survival for islanders, who have depended on the sturdy evergreen from the first days of human habitation on Bermuda. Nearly wiped out in the 1940s, the cedar is slowly making a comeback thanks to strong reforesting efforts.
- Bermuda Landscapes: Geography and Geology An archipelago arranged as a fishhook, “The Island” comprises a total of more than 100 islands encircled by a collar of coral. Bermuda landscapes are a diverse range of natural habitats—from marshland to sand dunes and cedar woodland—that support an equally varied ecology.
Photo at top by Kansas Photo licensed Creative Commons Attribution.