From Bermuda’s beaches to Cuba’s classic cars and Puerto Rico’s nightlife, the Caribbean awaits. Get inspired to take your next trip to a tropical getaway.
Recent Caribbean Travel Guides
Maps of the Caribbean
Recent Caribbean Articles
- Romantic Rendezvous in Aruba: Spas, Sunsets, and Dinner Cruises Aruba has a wealth of ways for honeymooners, or honeymooners-at-heart, to make the most of their special time together on the island. Here are some of the best activities for couples seeking a romantic holiday.
- Enjoying Water Sports in Aruba—Without Planning Ahead Want to try kitesurfing, tubing, or renting a waverunner? Palm Beach has dozens of independent operators that provide spur-of-the-moment, unscheduled activities. Learn more about last-minute water adventures in Aruba.
- The Best of Aruba in One Week You’ll get plenty of gorgeous beaches, azure water, and memorable sunsets in this seven-day itinerary—and you’ll also head inland to explore the culture and unique topography of Aruba.
- Staying Safe in the Waters of Aruba Make your stay in the Caribbean an enjoyable one! Rosalie Klein offers some safety tips for dipping a toe into the waters of Aruba, whether you plan to be swimming in a designated area, relaxing on a lightweight float, or snorkeling in the shallows.
- What Foods Make Up Aruban Cuisine? Aruban cuisine has been influenced by the history and the diversity of cultures that inhabit the island. Author and resident Rosalie Klein talks about what foods you’ll encounter and what foods not to miss when visiting Aruba.
Photo at top by Kansas Photo licensed Creative Commons Attribution.