Shopping in Denver can be an all-day outing that includes a leisurely lunch and plenty of easy strolling. Whether you are looking for antiques, cowboy attire, a sexy dress, or the perfect shoes, there are a number of stores to check out. Heading out to do a little shopping is one of the best ways to experience Denver like a local.
Denver certainly has large malls with all the familiar stores, such as Cherry Creek Mall and the Denver Pavilions on the 16th Street Mall, but sprinkled around Denver’s best neighborhoods are some appealing shopping districts, including tony Cherry Creek North, hip Highlands Square, and funky South Broadway. Each of these neighborhoods has a mixture of cafés and shops so people can wander from store to store browsing the goods, then grab a bite to eat and, once fortified, go back to spending.
- Best Baby Store: Grow
- Best Music Shop: Twist & Shout
- Best Discount Designer Duds: Max
- Best Lingerie Shop: SOL
- Best Cowgirl Gift Shop: Cry Baby Ranch
- Best Cowboy Shirts: Rockmount Ranch Wear
- Best Place to Find a Gift: The Artisan Center
- Best Modern Home Furnishings: One Home
- Best Specialty Food Store: Savory Spice
- Best Women’s Bargain Boutique: Common Era
- Best Independent Bookstore: The Tattered Cover Book Store
© Mindy Sink from Moon Denver, 1st Edition