From golden beaches to charming colonial towns to impressive Maya ruins, the warmth and hospitality of Mexico awaits.
Recent Mexico Books
Mexico’s Pacific Coast
- Highlights of Gay Puerto Vallarta Puerto Vallarta has many gay-friendly establishments and events. This guide for planning your visit includes recommended accommodations, nightlife, and tours, as well as advice on which beach is the place to be.
- Shopping in San José del Cabo’s Centro Historico From souvenirs to collectible furnishings, you can find a little of everything along the streets of San José. And unlike in Cabo San Lucas, here you can browse at a leisurely pace without worrying about aggressive shop owners encouraging you to make a purchase.
- Sights and Beaches in Puerto Morelos Here are some key sights and beaches in Puerto Morelos. More and more travelers are spending lazy afternoons in the sun and sand, though the town is best known for the reef system just offshore.
- Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve: Accommodations and Food Planning a trip to Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve? Here are some options for accommodations and food in the area, as well as information about package tours available from locations in and around Punta Allen.
- Volunteer with Casa de los Ángeles in San Miguel de Allende For volunteers wishing to work with children is Casa de los Ángeles in the Mexican city of San Miguel de Allende. Learn more about the work & costs here.
- Moon Mexico City This full-color guide to Mexico City includes vibrant photos and helpful planning maps. Former Mexico City resident Julie Doherty Meade offers expert tips for visiting this historical metropolis, from browsing the shops of the Roma to exploring the city’s many museums. Doherty Meade also provides unique trip strategies, including Architecture through the Ages. Complete with details ...
- Moon Spotlight Oaxaca Valley Moon Spotlight Oaxaca Valley is a 90-page compact guide covering the best of Oaxaca City and the culturally-rich valley that surrounds it. Author Justin Henderson offers seasoned advice on must-see attractions, and he includes maps with sightseeing highlights so you can make the most of your time. This lightweight guide is packed with recommendations on ...
- Moon Oaxaca This full-color guide includes vibrant photos and helpful maps. Traveler and author Justin Henderson covers the best of Oaxaca, from bargaining at the Mercado Juárez to exploring the Castillo de Moctezuma Aztec pyramid. Henderson offers up unique trip strategies, including Best Beaches and Local Festivals & Native Markets, as well as experienced advice on where to ...
Cancún beach panorama photo at top © Robert Pittman, licensed Creative Commons Attribution, No-Derivatives.