Discover Los Cabos
Los Cabos travel used to mean one thing: an off-beat angler’s paradise. Los Cabos is so much more. It’s white-sand beaches, luxury resorts, thriving art districts, and a distinctive bajacaliforniano cuisine. It’s surfing, snorkeling, kiteboarding, and mountain biking. It’s marine preserves, conservation and ecotourism. If the opportunity to land the big one isn’t your style, pack your sense of adventure, a willingness to explore, and discover your Los Cabos paradise.
Planning Your Trip
If You Have…
A long weekend: Start with the plaza in downtown San José and enjoy the historic art district and lively nightlife. Go on to explore the Puerto Los Cabos Marina, snorkel around Pelican Rock, or simply enjoy the local beaches.
A week or more: Head north along the Gulf coast to explore remote beaches along the East Cape, or north along the Pacific coast to visit the artist colony of Todos Santos and the state capital of La Paz.
Los Cabos Trip Itineraries
When to Go to Los Cabos
Recreation in Los Cabos
- Fishing around San José del Cabo
- Best Beaches in Los Cabos along the Corridor
- Snorkeling and Scuba Diving in Cabo San Lucas
Nightlife in Los Cabos
Other Los Cabos Articles
- Restaurants in Puerto Los Cabos
- Restaurants and Cafés in San José del Cabo’s Centro Historico
- Discover Los Cabos: An Ever-Changing Destination
- Three Volunteer Opportunities in Todos Santos
- If you could only recommend one beach in Los Cabos, which would it be?
- Seeing the Sights in Cabo San Lucas
- Can you recommend a must-do activity in Los Cabos?
- Where should travelers go for the best food experience in Los Cabos?
Photo at top © Ken Bosma, licensed Creative Commons Attribution.