- Where to Go
- The Best of the Valley of the Sun
- Wild West Adventure
- Let Scottsdale Rock Your World
- Finding Water in the Sonoran Desert
- Spring Training
- Arizona Family Road Trip
- Phoenix Points of Pride
- Southwestern Culture and Heritage
- Nocturnal Scottsdale
- Exploring Phoenix’s Architecture
- Unexpected Arizona
- Desert Chic
- Chilly Drinks and Cool Eats in Scottsdale
As in many tourist towns, Sedona’s dining options range from the sublime to the ridiculously expensive. Hole-in-the-wall cafés, mom-and-pop diners, crowded brewpubs, and four-star restaurants duke it out for your taste buds—and your money.
You’ll want to sample Sedona’s Mexican and Southwestern cuisine for a taste of authentic Arizona, and fortunately, there are delicious options for every price range.
Also, be sure to splurge at least once while you’re in Red Rock Country at one of the romantic dining spots that make a stay in Sedona such a treat.
© Jeff Ficker from Moon Phoenix, Scottsdale & Sedona, 1st edition