From white sand beaches to tropical rainforest to impressive active volcanoes, the outstanding diversity of Hawaii awaits.
- 10 Budget-Friendly Maui Travel Tips Just because Maui is a popular travel destination doesn’t mean it has to be expensive. Author Kyle Ellison shares 10 travel tips for experiencing paradise on a budget.
- Maui Helicopter Rides and Flightseeing Tours Much of Maui is only accessible by helicopter, and a one-hour flight spent hovering over the island will be the most memorable hour of your vacation. Read on for information about tour operators and helpful tips for your tour, like how to take the best photos.
- Scuba Diving in South Maui: Ma’alaea Dive Sites and Charters For experienced divers, Molokini ranks in the upper echelon of dive locations around the world. For novice divers who have just been certified, it’s a window into a new aquatic universe. Read on for more information about diving in South Maui.
- Festivals and Events in Honolulu Author Kevin Whitton covers the best festivals and events during the calendar year, from the Lantern Floating Hawaii festival on Memorial Day to the Hawaii Food & Wine Festival in September and more.
- The Best Spots for Snorkeling and Diving in O‘ahu Head to the right locales and you’ll find that O‘ahu’s reefs teem with marine life. If one side of the island has waves or is windy, the other side might be calm and flat. Here’s an overview of the best spots across the island.
- Last-Minute Travel Tips for Visiting O‘ahu This Winter Looking to ditch a snowy locale for a tropical paradise this winter? Don’t fret! O‘ahu resident Kevin Whitton provides top tips for last-minute visitors to the endless summer in O‘ahu.
Polynesian fire dancer photo at top © Deborah Kolb/123rf.