- Where to Go
- The Best of Milwaukee and Madison
- The Best Wisconsin Weekends
- A Perfect Week in Door County
- Wisconsin for Recreationists
- Rustic Road Tripping
- Made in Milwaukee
- Madison Weekend
- Sports: The Packers and Beyond
- Out on the Town in Milwaukee
- Say Cheese!
- Four Days in the Mad City
- A Wisconsin Family Road Trip
- Wisconsin’s Best Brews
Given the cosmopolitan-minded citizenry that apparently doesn’t like to stay home and cook, you’ll find something you like in Madison.
It may be one of the hearts of the state, but you’d hardly know it by Madtown’s dearth of mentionable supper clubs; downtown’s lack of one is particularly galling. Oh, a couple do exist outside of the Capitol/university area and isthmus, but even locals quibble over whether, due to atmosphere or fare, those are truly deemed supper clubs. Readers’ opinions on this matter are most welcome.
© Thomas Huhti from Moon Wisconsin, 5th Edition