- Where to Go
- The Best of Milwaukee and Madison
- The Best Wisconsin Weekends
- A Perfect Week in Door County
- Wisconsin for Recreationists
- Rustic Road Tripping
- Made in Milwaukee
- Madison Weekend
- Sports: The Packers and Beyond
- Out on the Town in Milwaukee
- Say Cheese!
- Four Days in the Mad City
- A Wisconsin Family Road Trip
- Wisconsin’s Best Brews
Summerfest is the granddaddy of all Midwestern festivals and the largest music festival in the world (so says the Guinness Book of World Records). For 11 days in late June, top national musical acts (as well as unknown college-radio mainstays) perform on innumerable stages along the lakefront, drawing millions of music lovers and partiers. Agoraphobics need not even consider it.
Shop around for discount coupons at grocery stores and assorted businesses, or consider a multiday pass, available at businesses all around town.
© Thomas Huhti from Moon Wisconsin, 5th Edition