- Where to Go
- The Best of Milwaukee and Madison
- The Best Wisconsin Weekends
- A Perfect Week in Door County
- Wisconsin for Recreationists
- Rustic Road Tripping
- Made in Milwaukee
- Madison Weekend
- Sports: The Packers and Beyond
- Out on the Town in Milwaukee
- Say Cheese!
- Four Days in the Mad City
- A Wisconsin Family Road Trip
- Wisconsin’s Best Brews
Milwaukee’s newest place for creative and solid seafood is Bosley on Brady (815 E. Brady St., 414/727-7975, 4–10 p.m. Tues.–Sat., till 8 p.m. Sun., $17–33)—seafood with a Key West attitude (it says).
Just north of downtown, the Roots Restaurant and Cellar (1818 N. Hubbard St., 414/374-8480, lunch/dinner/brunch, $10–45) is to be praised for following an ethos of sustainability in ingredients. Better—it’s got phenomenal food: classy upstairs, more casual downstairs. And great deck views. It’s this edition’s fave new eatery.
© Thomas Huhti from Moon Wisconsin, 5th Edition