- Where to Go
- The Best of Milwaukee and Madison
- The Best Wisconsin Weekends
- A Perfect Week in Door County
- Wisconsin for Recreationists
- Rustic Road Tripping
- Made in Milwaukee
- Madison Weekend
- Sports: The Packers and Beyond
- Out on the Town in Milwaukee
- Say Cheese!
- Four Days in the Mad City
- A Wisconsin Family Road Trip
- Wisconsin’s Best Brews
Yankee Hill makes other grand Milwaukee neighborhoods appear raffish. This grande dame enclave arose north of East Mason Street to East Ogden Avenue and west off the lakefront to North Jackson Street.
Originally owned by Milwaukee’s first resident, Solomon Juneau, this became the city’s center of government, finance, and business. Find oodles of churches as well as examples of Victorian Gothic, Italianate, and every other 19th-century architectural predilection.
© Thomas Huhti from Moon Wisconsin, 5th Edition