- Where to Go
- The Best of Milwaukee and Madison
- The Best Wisconsin Weekends
- A Perfect Week in Door County
- Wisconsin for Recreationists
- Rustic Road Tripping
- Made in Milwaukee
- Madison Weekend
- Sports: The Packers and Beyond
- Out on the Town in Milwaukee
- Say Cheese!
- Four Days in the Mad City
- A Wisconsin Family Road Trip
- Wisconsin’s Best Brews
The only-in-Milwaukee award goes to Forest Home Cemetery (2405 W. Forest Home Ave., http://foresthomecemetery.com) and its designated sector of eye-catching monuments to the early Milwaukee brewing giants: Blatz, Pabst, Best, and Schlitz rest in peace beneath the handcrafted stones.
Kooky or spooky, heritage is heritage. You can usually enter the cemetery weekdays until around 4 p.m. and on Saturday mornings.
© Thomas Huhti from Moon Wisconsin, 5th Edition