Looking for a unique way to spend time with the one you love?
Whether you’re interested in embarking on a gorgeous hike, splurging on a meal of a lifetime, or enjoying a couple’s massage, get inspired with these romantic travel ideas.
A hike to Pomo Canyon’s redwood grove in dense fog or light rain may be one of the most romantic walks you’ve ever taken.
The tiny town of Yountville boasts perhaps the biggest reputation for culinary excellence in California—a big deal when you consider the offerings of San Francisco and Los Angeles.
The Bay of Banderas makes the perfect backdrop for weddings, anniversaries, engagements, or just a quick romantic getaway.
Romantic Travel Articles
- Plan a Romantic Weekend Getaway in Montréal or Québec City Use these two itineraries to help plan a romantic weekend getaway. Choose between Montréal’s balance of sightseeing and nightlife or the draw of Québec City’s cobblestoned streets and charming ambiance.
- Romantic Rendezvous in Aruba: Spas, Sunsets, and Dinner Cruises Aruba has a wealth of ways for honeymooners, or honeymooners-at-heart, to make the most of their special time together on the island. Here are some of the best activities for couples seeking a romantic holiday.
- Plan a Romantic Key West Weekend Getaway Luxury, history, and revelry combine on this whimsical island, a popular place for romantic getaways. This weekend itinerary has everything needed for a memorable stay.
- Plan a Romantic Tulum Getaway Looking for a romantic getaway near Cancún? Consider this Tulum itinerary that features picturesque beaches, elegant restaurants, relaxing spas, and cozy accommodations.
- San Francisco Bay Area Day Hike: Pomo Canyon Trail Although the trail presents great views of the ocean and the Russian River when the weather is clear, it also leads to a destination that doesn’t need sunshine to be enjoyable. In fact, a hike to Pomo Canyon’s redwood grove in dense fog or light rain may be one of the most romantic walks you’ve ...
- Honeymoon in O‘ahu: Best Romantic Places to Stay, Dine, and Relax O‘ahu’s beautiful natural treasures, luxurious accommodations, and varied cuisine make it the perfect destination for a romantic, activity-filled vacation. Expert Kevin Whitton shares the top spots for a honeymoon or an upcoming romantic getaway.
- A Four-Day Romantic Retreat in Bermuda A favorite with honeymooners, Bermuda’s natural beauty and languorous pace are seductive to anyone hoping to celebrate a new romance or fall in love all over again. Get ready to spend four days enjoying Bermuda’s charm with this itinerary.
- Coastal California’s Romantic Getaways Crashing waves, breathtaking views, gourmet restaurants, and luxury hotels make the California coast perfect for romance. Author Stuart Thornton points you to some of the Golden State’s most romantic coastal destinations from north to south.
- Plan a Perfect Day for Romance in Puerto Vallarta The Bay of Banderas makes the perfect backdrop for weddings, anniversaries, engagements, or just a quick romantic getaway. Justin Henderson shares suggestions for a perfect romantic day in Puerto Vallarta.
- Where the Heart Is: Tampa Bay’s Most Romantic Spots From savoring incredible chocolates to skydiving with your sweetie, here are the best spots for romance in Tampa Bay that are bound to give you a little thrill.