Looking for a unique way to spend time with the one you love?
Whether you’re interested in embarking on a gorgeous hike, splurging on a meal of a lifetime, or enjoying a couple’s massage, get inspired with these romantic travel ideas.
A hike to Pomo Canyon’s redwood grove in dense fog or light rain may be one of the most romantic walks you’ve ever taken.
The tiny town of Yountville boasts perhaps the biggest reputation for culinary excellence in California—a big deal when you consider the offerings of San Francisco and Los Angeles.
The Bay of Banderas makes the perfect backdrop for weddings, anniversaries, engagements, or just a quick romantic getaway.
Plan Your Romantic Getaway
Here are five of our most recent romantic travel articles to get you started, or browse all articles on romantic travel.
- A St. Thomas Weekend Getaway Itinerary Dip your toes into the U.S. and British Virgin Islands with an extended weekend getaway to St. Thomas. Sample the beaches, snorkeling, shopping, and dining, and return home revived and refreshed. Good air connections make this a practical choice for visitors from the eastern United States.
- A Perfect Day for Romance in Puerto Vallarta Puerto Vallarta is the place for romance. Swaying palms on golden beaches, moonlit walks along the shore, and brilliant Pacific sunsets make the Bay of Banderas the perfect backdrop for weddings, anniversaries, engagements, or just a quick romantic getaway. Here are great suggestions for a perfect romantic day in Puerto Vallarta.
- Costa Rica’s Best Hot Springs Spas Several entities make the most of the hot springs that pour from the base of Volcán Arenal in Costa Rica. These are the best, from a full-service Spanish colonial-style balneario with swim-up bars to a packed Disneyesque success story with a waterslide to a much more tranquil, serene springs with a variety of temperatures and ...
- Romantic Getaways in the Belize Cayes On the rise as a wedding and luxury honeymoon escape, Belize offers easy romance, but there are a few unique places and ways to experience the best of all its magic. From fine dining to secluded escapes, here they are.
- 4-Day Itinerary for a Romantic Retreat in Bermuda A favorite with honeymooners, Bermuda’s natural beauty and languorous pace are seductive to anyone hoping to celebrate a new romance or fall in love all over again. Get ready to spend four days enjoying Bermuda’s charm with this itinerary.