Looking for a unique way to spend time with the one you love?
Whether you’re interested in embarking on a gorgeous hike, splurging on a meal of a lifetime, or enjoying a couple’s massage, get inspired with these romantic travel ideas.
A hike to Pomo Canyon’s redwood grove in dense fog or light rain may be one of the most romantic walks you’ve ever taken.
The tiny town of Yountville boasts perhaps the biggest reputation for culinary excellence in California—a big deal when you consider the offerings of San Francisco and Los Angeles.
The Bay of Banderas makes the perfect backdrop for weddings, anniversaries, engagements, or just a quick romantic getaway.
Romantic Travel Articles
- Best B&Bs in Kona (Over $150 a Night) These B&Bs are the best of Kona’s luxury offerings. Each one offers something different for families, honeymooners, and even free-spirited adventurers.
- Plan a Romantic Weekend in Napa & Sonoma This weekend itinerary illustrates the diversity of Wine Country while leaving plenty of flexibility to add in more wineries, or cut out tastings to spend more time soaking up the atmosphere—or in a mud bath.
- Plan a Romantic Weekend Getaway in Niagara Falls Niagara Falls calls itself the Honeymoon Capital of the World. This itinerary will help you appreciate the romantic mystique of the falls in a quick weekend getaway.
- Plan a Romantic Weekend Getaway in Montréal or Québec City Use these two itineraries to help plan a romantic weekend getaway. Choose between Montréal’s balance of sightseeing and nightlife or the draw of Québec City’s cobblestoned streets and charming ambiance.
- Romantic Rendezvous in Aruba: Spas, Sunsets, and Dinner Cruises Aruba has a wealth of ways for honeymooners, or honeymooners-at-heart, to make the most of their special time together on the island. Here are some of the best activities for couples seeking a romantic holiday.
- Plan a Romantic Key West Weekend Getaway Luxury, history, and revelry combine on this whimsical island, a popular place for romantic getaways. This weekend itinerary has everything needed for a memorable stay.
- Plan a Romantic Tulum Getaway Looking for a romantic getaway near Cancún? Consider this Tulum itinerary that features picturesque beaches, elegant restaurants, relaxing spas, and cozy accommodations.
- San Francisco Bay Area Day Hike: Pomo Canyon Trail Although the trail presents great views of the ocean and the Russian River when the weather is clear, it also leads to a destination that doesn’t need sunshine to be enjoyable. In fact, a hike to Pomo Canyon’s redwood grove in dense fog or light rain may be one of the most romantic walks you’ve ...
- Honeymoon in O‘ahu: Best Romantic Places to Stay, Dine, and Relax O‘ahu’s beautiful natural treasures, luxurious accommodations, and varied cuisine make it the perfect destination for a romantic, activity-filled vacation. Expert Kevin Whitton shares the top spots for a honeymoon or an upcoming romantic getaway.
- A Four-Day Romantic Retreat in Bermuda A favorite with honeymooners, Bermuda’s natural beauty and languorous pace are seductive to anyone hoping to celebrate a new romance or fall in love all over again. Get ready to spend four days enjoying Bermuda’s charm with this itinerary.