- Wow! All you need to prepare for your Puerto Vallarta vacation. Contains a wealth of details in dozens of competently linked subheadings, such as hotels, both humble and grand (but mostly grand), car rentals, adventure tours, and on and on. Nearly every tourism service provider in Puerto Vallarta seems to be on board.
- The website of Vallarta Lifestyles magazine. Like its parent magazine, it’s strong in things upscale, such as boutiques, expensive restaurants, and condo sales and rentals.
- Thoughtful and up-to-date Puerto Vallarta news magazine, with lots of information on what’s new in places to stay, eat, shop, invest, and much more.
- Excellent site with seemingly everything you need to know about the up-and-coming pocket paradise of Sayulita. Coverage includes vacation rentals by owner, hotels, real estate, restaurants, services, shopping, surfing, massage, and much more.
- Small but informative site, with details on what to do and links to where to stay, where to eat, and more in San Blas.
- Unique low-impact ecotourism-oriented site, with links to rustic local accommodations, ecotours, things to do in nature, artwork, real estate, and more.
- Another ecotourism-oriented site, but with quite a bit of typical-tourist-oriented information, including what’s new around town, and links to modest lodgings, budget tips, beaches, surfing, nightlife, and more.
Unusually detailed site (even with authentic sounds) with lots of up-to-date lodging, restaurant, beach, tour, service, and other information. Coverage includes not only Barra de Navidad and Melaque, but a swarm of small beaches and villages along the coast all the way north to Pérula.
Competent, straightforward commercial site (but with lots of useful background content) that covers parts of Jalisco, Colima, and Oaxaca. Especially good coverage of the small beaches and villages, and Barra de Navidad and Melaque, on the Jalisco Coast.