The first page you bookmark should be www.belizesearch.com , the premier search engine for all things Belize , with access to 250,000 Belizean web pages and documents (and growing).
- Ambergris Caye
- Official site of Ambergris Caye and a lot more, with links to the whole country and a hugely popular user forum (10,000 unique visits a day).
- Belize Audubon Society
- Belize Audubon manages a number of national parks and protected areas throughout the country and is the place to go for basic info on visiting them. It also has background information on birding and checklists.
- Belize First Magazine
- The online exploits of Lan Sluder, a long-time travel writer on Belize with many books under his belt, including San Pedro Cool, which you can download.
- The Belize Forums
- This is one of the more popular forums, inhabited by many prolific and colorful Belize-a-philes.
- Belize Tourism Board
- The official BTB website is quite helpful for anyone planning a trip, and it’s filled with gorgeous photography as well.
- Best of Cayo
- Constantly updated reviews of Cayo businesses and activities. These are also the folks behind the “Official San Ignacio & Santa Elena Town Cayo Transactor” page on Facebook.
- Centers for Disease Control
- Check here for the latest health recommendations for travelers by the U.S. government.
- Government of Belize
- The official page of the GOB, an informative portal to the country.
- This is the main portal to the vast Naturalight network, which hosts a variety of sites and forums.
- This is one of the premier ecotourism sites around; look up the Belize page for all kinds of wikis, current events, and interesting articles.
- San Pedro Sun
- Belizean news and links from this island newspaper, in addition to the latest Ambergris scoop.
- Transitions Abroad
- Information on working, studying, and volunteering abroad, including updated listings of available positions.
- United States Embassy in Belize
- Official site of the United States Embassy in Belize.