- Tennessee State Parks
- An online directory of all Tennessee state parks, this site provides useful details, including campground descriptions, cabin rental information, and the low-down on activities.
- Tennessee Department of Tourism Development
- On Tennessee’s official tourism website you can request a visitors guide, search for upcoming events, or look up details about hundreds of attractions, hotels, and restaurants.
- Tennessee Encyclopedia of History and Culture
- The online edition of an excellent reference book, this website should be your first stop for information on all topics Tennessee. Articles about people, places, and events are written by hundreds of different experts. Online entries are updated regularly.
- Nashville Convention and Visitors Bureau
- The official tourism website for Nashville , this site offers concert listings, hotel booking services, and useful visitor information. You can also order a visitors guide and money-saving coupons.
- Memphis Convention and Visitors Bureau
- The official travel website for Memphis , come here for listings of hotels, attractions, and events. Download coupons, request a visitors guide, or book hotels.
- Knoxville Tourism & Sports Corporation
- The official travel website for Knoxville , here you can read current news, get a calendar of events, or request visitor information. Also links to the live stream of radio station WDVX, East Tennessee’s finest.
- The Tennessean
- Nashville’s major newspaper posts news, entertainment, sports, and business stories online. Sign up for a daily newsletter of headlines from Music City, or search the archives.
- The Nashville Scene
- Nashville’s alternative weekly has a great website. The dining guide is fabulous, the stories interesting and archived, and the entertainment calendar is the best in town. Go to “Our Critics’ Picks” for a run-down on the best shows in town. The annual manual, reader’s choice awards, and other special editions are useful for newcomers and old-timers alike.
- The Memphis Flyer
- Memphis’s alternative weekly newspaper publishes entertainment listings and article archives on its website.
- The finest alternative weekly in the state, Knoxville’s Metropulse offers the usual entertainment listings, restaurant reviews, and political analysis, plus special features like Jack Neely’s Secret History column.
- Memphis Magazine
- Good restaurant reviews and useful event listings. Subscriptions available online ($15 annual).