1900 Queens Rd., Charlotte
The commanding brick church on the corner of Queens Road and Queens Road sits across from the historic Queen’s University and is comprised of several brick buildings spread across a lush campus.
The most interesting feature of the church isn’t the church itself; it’s the labyrinth on the grounds. It was constructed in 2001 to mimic the 14th-century labyrinth at Chartres cathedral in France. It was designed by artist and congregant Tom Schulz, and is open to the public around the clock.
The church was founded in 1943 to cater to Baptist families. Aside from its sheer size there is nothing noteworthy about the church, but the labyrinth is worth a visit.