Hit the Road
Where do you want to go? With Road Trip USA, Moon California Road Trip, or expert advice from our authors, you’ll be on the road in no time.
Check out these related books. →
Recent Road Trip Articles
- Where to Spend Two Days Along Florida’s Atlantic Coast Depending on what kind of two-day road trip you want, there are three areas of Florida’s Atlantic Coast to choose from. Here are the highlights of each.
- Road Trip Utah’s National Parks in a Week Because of rugged terrain & lack of roads, visiting all of Utah’s national parks in one trip is complicated. Do it in a one week road trip with this guide.
- Florida Road Trip Planning: Where to Go Plan your vacation your way with this road tripper’s overview of Florida introducing each region from coast to coast & the top reasons to stop by.
- Take a Florida Road Trip in One Week or Less If you’ve only got one week or less for a Florida road trip, here’s a taste of Miami beaches & nightlife, Everglades adventure, & Key West highlights.
- Unique Florida Road Trip Destinations Classic road trips are all about the unique and quirky, and every peculiar place on this list of Florida road trip destinations absolutely deserves a visit.
Recent California Road Trip Articles
- Driving Tips for a California Road Trip Don’t let traffic, weather, or poor planning get in the way of your iconic California road trip. These tips cover city, desert, mountain, and coast routes.
- Essential Information for Driving in San Francisco A car of your own is not necessarily beneficial in San Francisco, but if you have one with you, here’s how to navigate the daunting hills, find cheaper parking options, and more.
- The Founding of Moon Publications: For the Love of Travel Bill Dalton’s love and experience of travel was to one day evolve into a guidebook publishing company. Learn more about the early life of Moon’s founder in the first of a three-part series.
- Plan a California Coast Road Trip with a Flexible Itinerary This day-by-day route along California’s coast includes helpful travel maps and is flexible enough to start in San Diego, Los Angeles, or San Francisco. Only have two to four days? Each itinerary section can also be its own quick getaway.
- A Road Trip through California’s Gold Country Wineries Almost every corner of the Gold Country now has wineries and tasting rooms offering homegrown estate vino to visitors. Fun and unpretentious, these wineries often feature vintners working in their own tasting rooms. Christopher Arns shares some of the best options for wine tasting in the Gold Country.