Buy Moon Berlin Walks
First Edition, September 2017
Price: $13.99 USD
Price: $9.99 USD
Experience Berlin like a local: on foot!
Moon Berlin Walks reveals Berlin’s thriving art scene, palpable history, and unique vibe by guiding you to the city’s unmissable hotspots and trendiest locales. This full-color guide features:
- Six customizable walks through the city’s hippest neighborhoods, including Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg, Shöneberg, and more, with color-coded stops and turn-by-turn directions
- Foldout maps of each route and a removable full-city map, in a handy, portable guide
- Curated “Top Ten” lists for restaurants, street food, nightlife, and Sunday activities for visitors looking to hit the highlights
- The top attractions and the best-kept local secrets: Stumble upon the newest, hippest coffee shop in Prenzlauer, or kick back in a popular public park. Discover your favorite currywurst or kebap stand, or sample schnitzel, spätzle, and brews at a biergarten. Peruse vintage knick-knacks at a Sunday flea market, and admire the works of art along the East Side Gallery. Browse world-class museums, or head to historical sites like Checkpoint Charlie. Dance the night away to an up-and-coming DJ set in an open-air club or underground warehouse party, or sip craft cocktails at a brand-new rooftop bar overlooking the city
- Public transportation options, including the subway, bus, taxi, or bike rental
- Tips for first-time visitors, including navigating nightlife, where you’ll need to make a reservation, and getting to and from the airport
With creative routes, public transit options, and a full-city map, you can explore Berlin at your own pace, without missing a beat.
Check out our guides to more of the world’s liveliest cities, so you can hit the ground running! Also available: Moon Barcelona Walks, Moon New York Walks, Moon London Walks, Moon Amsterdam Walks, Moon Paris Walks, and Moon Rome Walks.
Moon travel guidebooks are published by Avalon Travel, an imprint of Perseus Books, a Hachette Book Group company. Moon was founded by Bill Dalton in 1973 with the publication of his own legendary Indonesia Handbook, soon followed by Handbooks to Japan, the South Pacific, and Arizona. Moon specializes in guides to the United States, while also publishing books on Canada, Mexico, The Caribbean, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Pacific. The Avalon Travel office is in Berkeley, California, and our authors call places all over the world home.