Buy Moon Living Abroad Australia
Third Edition, September 2017
Price: $19.99 USD
Price: $13.99 USD
Make Your Move!
If you’ve imagined yourself creating a new life abroad, but don’t know where to start, Moon Living Abroad Australia has the honest and practical answers you need to make it happen. Experienced expat and Melbourne resident Ulrike Lemmin-Woolfrey knows a thing or two about adjusting to a new country.
Moon Living Abroad Australia provides:
- Practical information on setting up the essentials, including visas, finances, employment, education, and healthcare
- Strategic advice on planning a fact-finding trip before making the move
- Essential tips on how to find a place to live that fits your needs, whether you’re a renter or a buyer
- A thorough survey of the best cities and regions to live
- A deep exploration of the varying cultures, geography, climates, and wildlife of the vast and expansive continent
- Interviews with other expats who share their personal experiences building successful lives abroad
- Special tips for those with children or pets
- Firsthand insight from someone who’s done it all
Moon Living Abroad Australia provides honest advice and essential tools for anyone looking to make a new home abroad. Making a life-changing move has never been easier.
When Ulrike Lemmin-Woolfrey’s husband relocated to Melbourne, she found herself packing her bags and heading to the land Down Under. At first, the upside-down seasons in Australia threw her a little: hay fever in November, Christmas in summer, and snow in July took some getting used to, but she wasn’t deterred. Since then, Ulrike has found plenty to love about Australia and has embraced her new home. She loves walking to the beach—a mere five minutes away—and getting her sugar fix at the many local “lolly” shops. Ulrike believes there is no better continent for a travel addict like herself to call home.
Originally from Hamburg, Germany, Ulrike has lived on three continents and in six countries, including the UK, Qatar, Oman, and the United Arab Emirates. All that moving around has made her a relocation expert—now she loves sharing her knowledge with others as a freelance writer specializing in travel and expat issues.