Buy Moon Living Abroad Italy
Fourth Edition, October 2017
Price: $19.99 USD
Price: $13.99 USD
Make Your Move!
If you’ve imagined yourself creating a new life abroad, but don’t know where to start, Moon Living Abroad Italy has the honest and practical answers you need to make it happen. Making a life-changing move has never been easier.
Moon Living Abroad Italy provides:
- Practical information on setting up the essentials, including visas, finances, employment, education, and healthcare
- Strategic advice on planning a fact-finding trip before making the move
- Essential tips on how to find a place to live that fits your needs, whether you’re a renter or a buyer
- A thorough survey of the best cities and regions to live and why
- A deep exploration of the many regions, provinces, and individual cultures that Italy encompasses, enabling you to discover the best new home for you
- Interviews with other expats who share their personal experiences building successful lives abroad
- Special tips for those with children or pets
- Firsthand insight from someone who’s done it all
In Moon Living Abroad Italy, experienced expat, Milan local, and Italy expert John Moretti provides honest advice and essential tools for anyone looking to make a new home abroad.
A decade ago, John Moretti left his job as a small-town reporter in Vermont in search of fame and fortune in Italy. For four years he worked in Milan as an editor at a national English-language newspaper, a joint venture between Corriere della Sera and the International Herald Tribune.
Later, as a correspondent in Southern Europe, John covered everything from Lance Armstrong’s string of historic Tour de France victories for the New York Sun to the plight of African prostitutes in Turin for the London-based Independent. His brief television career included an interview with Giorgio Armani for A&E’s Biography and a documentary on Italian soccer for Australian television.
Over the years, John has become a self-described expert on Italian society. He has accumulated a multitude of priceless experiences in Italy to date: racing across the Bay of Naples at about 30 knots in Giovanni Soldini’s trimaran, sledding with huskies by the Slovenian border, skiing the summit of Mount Etna hours before it erupted, celebrating Easter with friends in the Maremma…and enjoying long lunches alfresco.