Buy Moon Paris Walks
First Edition, September 2017
Price: $13.99 USD
Price: $9.99 USD
Experience the City of Lights like a local: on foot!
Stroll along cobblestone alleys and grand boulevards, discover chic restaurants and trendy shops, and bask in la vie Parisienne with Moon Paris Walks. This full-color guide features:
- Six customizable walks through the city’s hippest neighborhoods, including Montmartre, le Marais, Saint Germain, and more, with color-coded stops and turn-by-turn directions
- Foldout maps of each route and a removable full-city map, in a handy, portable guide
- Curated “Top Ten” lists for restaurants, shopping, nightlife, and activities for a sleepy Sunday, for visitors looking to hit the highlights
- The top attractions and the best-kept local secrets: Meander cobblestone alleyways to find a local corner café, and people-watch from the terrace over lunch. Wander through the Latin Quarter to Notre Dame, and stroll through the verdant public gardens. Visit world-famous museums and galleries like the Louvre, or shop for designer threads at the hippest boutiques. Browse a Sunday flea market for fresh produce, and relax in the park with a baguette and fromage under the gaze of the Eiffel Tower. Discover trendy restaurants in the up-and-coming Belleville, sip stylish cocktails by the Seine, and dance the night away at the most popular nightclubs in town
- Public transportation options, including the metro, bus, taxi, or bike rental
- Tips for first-time visitors, including seasonal festivals, where you’ll need to make a reservation, and getting to and from the airport
With creative routes, public transit options, and a full-city map, you can explore Paris at your own pace, without missing a beat.
Check out our guides to more of the world’s liveliest cities, so you can hit the ground running! Also available: Moon Barcelona Walks, Moon Berlin Walks, Moon London Walks, Moon Amsterdam Walks, Moon New York Walks, and Moon Rome Walks.
Moon travel guidebooks are published by Avalon Travel, an imprint of Perseus Books, a Hachette Book Group company. Moon was founded by Bill Dalton in 1973 with the publication of his own legendary Indonesia Handbook, soon followed by Handbooks to Japan, the South Pacific, and Arizona. Moon specializes in guides to the United States, while also publishing books on Canada, Mexico, The Caribbean, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Pacific. The Avalon Travel office is in Berkeley, California, and our authors call places all over the world home.