Buy Moon Tampa & St. Petersburg
First Edition, October 2017
Price: $17.99 USD
Price: $13.99 USD
Make your way through Tampa’s lively downtown and historic harbor, explore St. Petersburg’s myriad museums and galleries, or unwind on more than 35 miles of Gulf Coast beaches. Moon Tampa & St. Petersburg is the ultimate guide to this unique Sunshine State destination.
What You’ll Discover in Moon Tampa & St. Petersburg:
- Unique, firsthand perspective from travel writer and born-and-raised Floridian Joshua Kinser
- Full-color guidebook with vibrant photos and detailed maps for navigating independently
- Strategic itineraries for every trip and budget, including: The Best of Tampa & St. Petersburg, Kid Friendly, and Foul Weather Fun
- Focused coverage of Downtown Tampa, Ybor City, South Tampa and Hyde Park, Busch Gardens and North Tampa, Greater Tampa, Downtown St. Petersburg, St. Pete Beach and Gulf Port, Clearwater and Dunedin, and Greater Pinellas County
- Honest advice on finding the right accommodations and the best transportation routes
- Activities and ideas for every traveler: See pivotal surrealist artwork at the Salvador Dali Museum, or soar over the bay in the world’s largest skydiving center. Discover the vibrant nightlife of Tampa’s historic Latin Quarter, or indulge in a puff of the area’s famed cigars. Get your kicks on one of the many thrill rides at Busch Gardens, or kick back with a daiquiri after a relaxing day on the beach
- Detailed and thorough information, including crucial background on culture and history, and geography
With Moon Tampa & St. Petersburg‘s practical tips, myriad activities, and local insight on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.
Joshua Lawrence Kinser
Joshua Kinser is a native Floridian from Pensacola who spends the better part of each year traveling the entire length of the Florida Gulf Coast. He honed his writing skills working as a staff writer for The Pensacola News Journal and publishing articles for magazines such as SAIL and Times of the Islands. He is passionate about the outdoors and is always searching for the best hiking trails, campsites, and fishing spots along the Florida Gulf Coast to include in his guidebook. When he isn’t writing guidebooks he’s busy writing other fiction and nonfiction books.