Buy Moon Tampa & St. Petersburg
First Edition, October 2017
Price: $17.99 USD
Price: $13.99 USD
A buzzing city center, quaint historic harbor, and more than 35 miles of Gulf Coast beaches: get to know this unique part of the Sunshine State.
Inside Moon Tampa & St. Petersburg you’ll find:
- Strategic itineraries for every timeline and budget, curated for families, beach-goers, foodies, outdoor adventurers, and more
- Activities and ideas for every traveler: See surrealist artwork at the Salvador Dali Museum, or soar over the bay at the world’s largest skydiving center. Discover the vibrant nightlife of Tampa’s historic Latin Quarter, or indulge in a puff of the region’s famed cigars. Get your kicks on one of the many thrill rides at Busch Gardens, or kick back with a daiquiri after a relaxing day on the beach
- Honest advice on when to go, where to stay, and how to get around
- Firsthand perspective from born-and-raised Floridian Joshua Kinser
- Focused coverage of Downtown Tampa, Ybor City, South Tampa and Hyde Park, Busch Gardens and North Tampa, Greater Tampa, Downtown St. Petersburg, St. Pete Beach and Gulf Port, Clearwater and Dunedin, and Greater Pinellas County
- Day trips to Orlando’s theme parks, the Nature Coast, and Sarasota
- Full-color, vibrant photos and detailed maps throughout
- Detailed and thorough information, including crucial background on culture and history, wildlife, and geography
With Moon Tampa & St. Petersburg‘s practical tips, myriad activities, and local insight on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.
Joshua Lawrence Kinser
Joshua Kinser is a native Floridian from Pensacola who spends the better part of each year traveling the entire length of the Florida Gulf Coast. He honed his writing skills working as a staff writer for The Pensacola News Journal and publishing articles for magazines such as SAIL and Times of the Islands. He is passionate about the outdoors and is always searching for the best hiking trails, campsites, and fishing spots along the Florida Gulf Coast to include in his guidebook. When he isn’t writing guidebooks he’s busy writing other fiction and nonfiction books.