Check out our galleries of free printable maps of travel destinations in Mexico. Use these maps to help plan your next trip, whether that’s immersing yourself in San Miguel de Allende’s Mexican culture, swimming in Baja, or trekking the Riviera Maya. Sorted by region, these helpful maps come from the pages of our Moon travel guides.
- Tijuana, Rosarito, and Tecate
- Ensenada to El Rosario
- Mexicali to San Felipe
- Desierto Central to Bahía de los Angeles
- Guerrero Negro to Bahía Concepción
- Loreto and Bahía Magdalena
- La Paz and Vicinity
- The East Cape and The Sierra de la Laguna
- The West Cape and Todos Santos
Baja – Los Cabos
- Centro Histórico
- Alameda Central and San Juan
- Paseo de la Reforma,Zona Rosa, and San Rafael
- Chapultepec and Polanco
- Roma and Condesa
- Nápoles, Del Valle, and Mixcoac
- San Ángel and Ciudad Universitaria
- Greater Mexico City
- Excursions from Mexico City
Yucatán Peninsula – Cancún and Cozumel
You are welcome to download and print these maps for non-commercial, non-infringing use, or, if you are an educator or student, for use in the classroom. Please take steps to ensure that Avalon Travel’s copyright information remains on any classroom handouts or in any other reasonable Fair Use instance. Copyright may be attributed properly with the statements: “© Avalon Travel” or “Copyright Avalon Travel.” For more information about copyright and usage please see our Copyright Policy.
Image at top © iivangm licensed Creative Commons Attribution.