Maps of Central America
Check out our galleries of free printable maps of travel destinations in Central America. Use these maps to help plan your next trip, whether that’s visiting Belize’s Maya ruins, snorkeling in Honduras, or exploring Nicaragua’s volcanic lowlands. Sorted by region, these helpful maps come from the pages of our Moon travel guides.
- Masaya and the Pueblos Blancos
- La Isla de Ometepe and Rivas
- San Juan del Sur and the Southwest Coast
- León and the Volcanic Lowlands
- Estelí and the Segovias
- The Matagalpa and Jinotega Highlands
- Chontales and the Nicaraguan Cattle Country
- Solentiname and the Río San Juan
- Bluefields and the Corn Islands
- Puerto Cabezas and the Río Coco
View printable travel maps of El Salvador.
View printable travel maps of Guatemala.
View printable travel maps of Honduras.
View printable travel maps of Panama.
You are welcome to download and print these maps for non-commercial, non-infringing use, or, if you are an educator or student, for use in the classroom. Please take steps to ensure that Avalon Travel’s copyright information remains on any classroom handouts or in any other reasonable Fair Use instance. Copyright may be attributed properly with the statements: “© Avalon Travel” or “Copyright Avalon Travel”. For more information about copyright and usage please see our Copyright Policy.
Photo at top © Kansas Photo, licensed Creative Commons Attribution.